HODI HODI INTRODUCING CLAY OG

Hodi Hodi was my 2nd track, Produced by Victor at Melody House Studio.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roANq_wSgek
This track came to me after a really long time.
The vocals on the chorus were done by Sagini and Makona[Tall Dwarfs]. This was back in 2015.A year after I completed highschool.

So the song is based on real life experience and what I've learnt through the ups and downs.
All my life I've been raised in Umoja 2 and from the living standards set in some of our surrounding there was nothing I could do but survive, most of my earlier life I was a spoilt brat, lets say i was the type of kid who knew everything can and will ve provided for, but after some ordeals, life kicked some sense into me.

And with the lessons gained, HodiHodi is my 2nd track thats based on my life,basically what i was trying to do is give my fans and soon to be fans, a glimpse into my life and still be able to maintain a modern unique hiphop track, just trying to give the kenyan hiphop scene a new face and style. I'm not trying to blend with the others. I grew on the streets and they made my music what it is.  My flow is audible but still flashy. I rap in either English or swahili.. With some kisii.


Later on After doing some event for a while in 2015. I managed to hook up eith Richie G and after a successful understanding we did the video for hodi hodi.. I decided to let the track theme be based on the hood, thats why the video was shot in umo.

Welcome to celebrity East Africa where we bring you the latest and the hottest.
we offer all round branding and marketing of your events,products and services.call us via 0743541400 for more

Comments