MEET THE UNSHAKABLE FIRST UPRING KENYAÑ MODEL AND VIDEO VIXXEN

Am Evalyne Kiarie well known as @official_kayline ...am a proud Video vixen in Kenya and a commercial Model,my journey as a Model was not that easy since not everyone agreed with my decision.As a female in the industry part of entertainment people view it in a different way,it’s also difficult since even people from my country don’t fully support Video vixen especially artists,directors and so on
  We find it had at times coz most of the vixens featured in are from different country,if our artists needs our support they should support us also .We can’t of support while it’s not there.
But all in all at then end of it i have to do my thing,what I love coz that’s part of me.

Am a very focused lady so for I have featured 1.kelebe by @kush_tracy @wynas_willy
                2.zuga by @johnny_skani ft @djspaceke
                 3.okoro by @prince_yayah from Tanzania
And still more videos to come ...follow her on both social media @Official_kayline

Story by_samwel Trevor


Comments