Exclusive: Is Otile Brown the highest paid artiste in Kenya?

 Kenya’s RnB artiste Otile Brown has hit our headlines by terming himself the highest paid artiste in Kenya.
The lad, who is currently hitting the airwaves with the song Tamu Sanafeaturing Tanzania’s Shetta says he got all the facts to prove his sentiments.
‘Yes I’m the highest paid artiste. I don’t wanna put anybody down but trust me, I got the facts. People assume but they don’t know what’s going on the ground.’
He added;
‘We are talking about music, so I’m saying I’m the highest paid artiste in the 254’
otile-brown

Exclusive Video: Otile Brown Opens Up On Beef With Bahati

Nevertheless,  Otile’s songs have been trending on Youtube and he took this chance to narrate how he made it to the top.
“In fact I’m one of the artistes that are really doing well in downloads. Its because of the melody and the words.A line in my song can take me upto a month, the song is over but there’s always this one line that’s the problem.Coz I want it to be perfect. It can take me upto to a month t do that line “
The singers concluded by leaking information about his collaborations with another Tanzanian and an International Nigerian singer which are yet to come.




Welcome to celebrity East Africa where we bring you the latest and the hottest.
we offer all round branding and marketing of your events,products and services.call us via 0743541400 for more

Comments