KENYAN POP & RNB ARTIST KESHY KAREN BREAKS IT DOWN FOR YOU ON WHAT SHE IS ALL ABOUT

Kenyan pop & RnB Artist Keshy Karen breaks it down for you on what she is all about!

1. Hello Keshy, the talented perhaps new name in the industry, could
you introduce yourself?
1.My real name is karen ogutu and stage name is Keshy karen..im an
Rnb/pop recording artist and perfomer based in Nakuru and also a
student at Egerton university Nakuru campus.

2. How how have you been doing music?
2.I've been recording my songs in nakuru based studios since 2015 and
have mostly been working with sturnford records but my most recent
song i worked with water music classic.

3. What inspired your passion into music?
3.The inspiration behind my passion for music is my voice and the
heavy support that i receive from family friends and my fans.

4. Where do you draw inspiration for your music?
4.I draw my inspiration for music from the deep love that i have for
music..ever since i was as young as 6 i've been singing, writing songs
and in most of my free times listening to music and slowly I got
inspired to do my own music.

5. How would you perhaps label your genre or style of music?
5.RnB/pop
6. Are you currently signed under any management label?
6.Yes. currently i'm working with take-down entertainment a label that's
based in nakuru.

7. What has been your biggest achievement so far in the industry?
7.Well considering i have been in the game for two year so far..my
videos have been my greatest achievements because they have increased
my fan base by large numbers.

8. What are some of the challenges you have encountered so far?

8.Wow! the challenges are so many..
Getting funds to fund my projects has been quit a challenge.
Getting plays on the media especially TV has been a real challenge.
Marketing and distribution of my music too is also a major challenge.
Low payments during some shows.
Including many other challenges but nothing that cannot we handled with time.


9. What are your other interests apart from music?
9.Oh! I love to watch movies (drama), attend hangouts and make friends
and I also love cooking.

10. What are your big plans this year and what can fans expect?
10.Well, this year i plan to do more songs and awesome videos..more big
shows and collabos with artsists from different countries.

11. Whom would you aspire to work with on a collabo locally or internationally?
11.Locally I look forward to working with Nyashinski and Fena Gitu
while internationaly I'd love to work with Patoranking and Ed sheeran.

12. How can fans reach you or access your music on social media & other sites?
12.My social media tags are keshy karen(fb), keshy_karen(IG),
keshy_karen(twitter) and on youtube its keshy karen.
Email: keshykaren@gmail.com

13. What's your parting shot?
13.Let your passion drive you and everything else will fall in place.

Comments