MEET THE BOLD, BEAUTIFUL ENCHANTRESS KENYAN ACTRESS,MODEL &BUDDING JOURNALIST QUEEN PAESY

Meet The Bold, Beautiful Enchantress Kenyan Actress, Model & budding journalist - Queen Paesy

Meet The Bold, Beautiful Enchantress Kenyan Actress, Model & budding journalist - Queen Paesy

Q. Hello! How would you like to introduce yourself?
1.Hey too.. I'm Paesy. Some call me Tracy Wangari. I'm a commercial
model,actress, event host and a journalist in the making.



Q. When did you get into commercial modeling?
2.Uhhmm I started out some years back with being featured in video
songs and being booked for appearances for shows and events events.So
basically that was the beginning of my journey.

Q..What inspired your passion for modeling?
3.What inspired me is that I have always found fashion and photography
magical and became more taken with it.Whilst modelling.

Q.What has been the highlight of your career so far this year?
4.People have been asking if I'm gonna quit modelling for acting.I'll
do it on part time basis because I have my eyes on something else.

Q. What are your other interests and hobbies?
5.I love swimming. Apart from that,I find dancing quite
relaxing.Travelling is bae. And being around my fun people.

Q. What's the starter pack of an aspiring commercial model in Africa?
6.Starter pack should be more of a pretty mind,strong heart,hardwork
and fitness.Personally, I do exercise but I don't diet.I'm never going
to starve myself for a part😂m.You can't work when you're hungry,you
know.
Q. . Do you think the kenyan modeling and entertainment industry has
grown significantly?
7.I can say the industry is growing but we've not reached a point
where modelling can foot a model's bills.Mostly you have to have
something extra.


Q. What is the greatest challenge you have encountered so far in the industry?
8.Challenges are a must;they inspire you.Judgement and some negativity
are some.I try not to think about anyone's expectations but rather
focus on always doing my personal best.I have the freedom to look any
way I want.I don't want to be a super model.I want to be a role
model.

Q. How can casting agents and fans reach you on social media?
9.You can get me on Instagram @queenpaesy,email @tracypaesy.No Facebook.

Q.What's your advice to young aspiring models?
To anyone looking up to Paesy;you should never let anyone dim your
dreams.Get it?The secret to modelling is not being perfect.Its not a
must you look like the Calvin Klein models or the Victoria's secret
angels.Be you.You have to be given what's needed by nature, and what's
needed is to bring something new.

Q. . What's your parting shot..
10.Be who you are.Say what you feel.Because those who you mind don't
MATTER and those who MATTER don't mind.


- Tracy Wangari (Queen Paesy Africa)

Comments