EVERYONE HAS A STORY TO TELL KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS YOUNG GOSPEL MINISTER CRINNOW

My real names are samwel karuga maingi know as  CRINNOW This is my first project..  Na ilikuwa na battles mob sana kama za album..
the first time nilienda studio nilichujwa the second time niliambiwa sina talent na sijui kwandika ngoma the third time nilienda nika fanyiwa mpokee haraharaka na madharau nika chujwa studio I was close to give up but nika sema I try for the last time nikaenda kwa studio ya Dominic Khaemba manze he was different he listened to me and he did it perfectly..


Then battles zikaanza kwa video..  Nilishoot video footage ikapotea so I had to shoot again with another director.  sahizi i thank God mpokee inachezwa kwa media stations zotee media personalities na DJs wako in love na song I am receiving compliments for both young and old generation. For me its a dream come truehttps://youtu.be/0yiwA3Pcrv4 New music video by crinnow watch comment share
For bookings contact celebrity east Africa on 0743541400 or follow us @both media platforms @CelebrityEA

Comments