WAPI MAFISILET TANZANIAN RAPPER SHETA WANTS A KENYAN WIFE

Tanzanian rapper Shetta born Nurdin Bilal Ali is in Kenyan promoting his love ballad that he has been featured by Otile Brown titled Tamu Sana.
It is a song he says was inspired by love adding that he’s tired of being alone.
Shetta is seriously looking for a Kenyan girlfriend.
“HATA NIKO KENYA NATAFUTA BIBI WA KIKENYA SASA HIVI. I WANT A BEAUTIFUL GIRL. I LOVE GIRLS A LOT. SASA HIVI NATAFUTA MTU NITULIE NAYE, COZ I USED TO GO AROUND AND MESS. NATAKA MWANAMKE KENYA, THATS IT,” SHETTA SAID.
He added:
“BUT NIKO NA GIRLFRIEND PIA TANZANIA. I’M A MUSLIM, NATAKA NIKIJA KENYA NIWE PIA NA BIBI. MIMI NI MWANAME.”
Shetta

Otile Brown releases new single with Shetta called “Tamu Sana”

So what kind of women is he looking for?
“I LOVE CLASSY LADIES, SIPENDI WANAWAKE FAKE. MOST WOMAN LOVE MONEY, I CAN HANDLE ALL THAT COZ I HAVE THE MONEY. NAHITAJI MWANAMKE YULE AMBAYE HAWEZIKUENDA NJE, AWE MWANAMKE ANAWEZA KUCHILL.”
He continued, “I’ve gotten a lot of DM’s from kenyan ladies, I’m not the kind of man that messes around. I can marry five to six women.Nataka msichana ambaye ametulia.”
However, Baba Qayllah, as many would call him is a proud father of one.
“I’M VERY PROUD OF MY DAUGHTER, SHE’S FAMOUS IN EAST AFRICA, ALOT OF PEOPLE LIKE HER. I’M VERY PROUD TO BE HER FATHER. I DREAMNT TO BE A FATHER. I GOT QAYLLA WHEN I WAS 21 YEARS OLD. SHE’S VERY BEAUTIFUL AND I’M HAPPY.”
Shetta
The 26-year-old has been in the music game for 8 years now and is set to release a couple of international collaborations this year.


Welcome to celebrity East Africa where we bring you the latest and the hottest.
we offer all round branding and marketing of your events,products and services.call us via 0743541400 for more

Comments