WHOS IS DEEJAY SPARTA KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR BOY

Y'all my African brothers and sisters.
I am Sparta king Sparta.
A kid raised through Apida massive,through Rapogi high school..ooh yeah Rapsody.,.then finally to jkuat ,a university of technology..
A young boy turned into a star🌟deejay by superstars like dj festa(brother in music),dj extreme Kenya,dj Dido (space lounge music controller),dj wijjey(big baby) dj nyaxx,dj Trevor (the scratch master) and my good guy dj amm.

Working closely with club rumours,club sevens,clubi.7 kahawa west,club (kibwezi),club exclipse (kibwezi)
A humble and an  understanding young star who gonna rule the music arena with his bare hands on the decs😂💪🏽(I believe in my self)..

Yeah follow this Dec's gladiator
@sparta king Sparta : Facebook account
@sparta_king_sparta.: Instagram handle.
@djsparta.com=mixcloud.

Waau ,I love deejay Sparta,huhuhu,he got a cool mature playlist..!.📞0701340758(for club and event functions). love y'all.. peace☮️ out charging.!
For booking contact celebrity east Africa on 0743541400 or follow us on both social media platform @CelebrityEA

Comments